Delivery1. Seller delivers within Germany.
2. The seller is obliged to deliver the goods that are the subject of the purchase contract without any defects.
3. The seller puts information on the website of the online store about how many days it takes to deliver and process the order.
4. The delivery date and the deadline for processing the order specified on the website of the online store are calculated in working days according to Section 4, paragraph 2 of the Terms and Conditions.
5. The ordered goods are delivered to the customer via the supplier to the address specified in the order form.
6. On the day the goods are sent to the customer (unless the option of collecting the goods in person is selected), information confirming that the shipment has been dispatched by the seller is sent to the customer's e-mail address.
7. The customer is obliged to check the delivered shipment within the time limit and in the manner customary for such shipments, in the presence of the supplier's employee. If the shipment is found to be lost or damaged, the customer can request the supplier's employee to draw up a corresponding report.
8. The customer is able to personal ordered product delivered. Receipt at the Vendor's office shall be carried out on business days, the shop's office hours indicated on the website, after agreement with the Vendor the date of receipt via email or telephone.
9. Depending on the Customer's choice, either a receipt or an invoice for the goods delivered by the Seller will be attached to the shipment that is the subject of the delivery.
In order to receive a VAT invoice, the customer must indicate at the time of purchase that he is buying the goods as an entrepreneur (taxpayer). The above statement is made by checking the appropriate box in the order form before the order is sent to the seller.
10. If the customer is absent from the delivery address specified by him when placing the order, the supplier's employee will leave a message or try to reach the customer by phone in order to agree on a day when the customer is present. If the ordered goods are returned to the online shop by the supplier, the seller will contact the customer by e-mail or telephone in order to agree on a delivery date and shipping costs again.