Delivery1. Seller delivers within Germany.
2. The seller is obliged to deliver the goods that are the subject of the purchase contract without any defects.
3. The seller puts information on the website of the online store about how many days it takes to deliver and process the order.
4. The delivery date and the deadline for processing the order specified on the website of the online store are calculated in working days according to Section 4, paragraph 2 of the Terms and Conditions.
5. The ordered goods are delivered to the customer via the supplier to the address specified in the order form.
6. On the day the goods are sent to the customer (unless the option of collecting the goods in person is selected), information confirming that the shipment has been dispatched by the seller is sent to the customer's e-mail address.
7. The customer is obliged to check the delivered shipment within the time limit and in the manner customary for such shipments, in the presence of the supplier's employee. If the shipment is found to be lost or damaged, the customer can request the supplier's employee to draw up a corresponding report.
8. The customer is able to personal ordered product delivered. Receipt at the Vendor's office shall be carried out on business days, the shop's office hours indicated on the website, after agreement with the Vendor the date of receipt via email or telephone.
9. Depending on the Customer's choice, either a receipt or an invoice for the goods delivered by the Seller will be attached to the shipment that is the subject of the delivery.
In order to receive a VAT invoice, the customer must indicate at the time of purchase that he is buying the goods as an entrepreneur (taxpayer). The above statement is made by checking the appropriate box in the order form before the order is sent to the seller.
10. If the customer is absent from the delivery address specified by him when placing the order, the supplier's employee will leave a message or try to reach the customer by phone in order to agree on a day when the customer is present. If the ordered goods are returned to the online shop by the supplier, the seller will contact the customer by e-mail or telephone in order to agree on a delivery date and shipping costs again.
Once you have placed your order you will receive an email confirming your order and a link to click. After receiving the order confirmation, we will start processing your order and you will be kept informed of the progress of our work.
Usually we need up to 5 working days to complete the order.
Date of receipt of the package = shipping date + delivery time
The shipping date depends on the availability of the products and the selected payment method , while the delivery time depends on the shipping method you have chosen.
Availability of Products
We make every effort to ensure that the offer presented on the website corresponds to the actual stock levels. However, it can happen that the actual delivery time is extended - we will inform you immediately.
If you order multiple products, the delivery time for the entire order will be adjusted to the product with the longest delivery time. We can fulfill your order in stages - contact us and include this information in the notes to the order.
- Electronic Payment
- Traditional transfer
1. Statutory claims apply to all defects in the purchased item that occur during the statutory warranty period of two years.
2. The seller guarantees that the products are free from material and legal defects at the time of the transfer of risk in accordance with §§ 434, 435 BGB. The seller is liable to the buyer if the goods have material or legal defects (warranty).
3. If the goods are defective, the customer is entitled:
a) to make a statement about reducing the price or withdrawing from the purchase contract, unless the seller immediately and without undue inconvenience for the customer replaces the defective goods with non-defective ones or eliminates the defects.
This restriction does not apply if the goods have already been replaced or repaired by the seller or if the seller has not fulfilled his obligation to deliver a replacement or to remedy the defect. Instead of the remedy of defects proposed by the seller, the customer can request replacement with goods free of defects and instead of replacing the goods, request remedy of the defect, unless it is not possible to restore the goods to the contractual condition in the manner chosen by the customer or there are unreasonable additional costs in comparison to seller's suggestion required. When assessing these additional costs, the value of the goods free of defects, the nature and importance of the defect found, and the risk of inconvenience that the customer would face if a different way of solving the problem was chosen are taken into account.
Client never może odstąpić od Umowy sprzedaży, jeżeli wada jest nieistotna.
b) to replace the defective goods with goods that are free of defects or to remedy the defects. The seller is obliged to replace the defective goods with goods free of defects or to remedy the defects within a reasonable period of time and without causing unnecessary inconvenience to the customer.
The seller cannot comply with the customer's request if the method chosen by the buyer to bring the defective goods into conformity with the contract is not possible or involves unreasonable additional costs compared to any other possible solution to the problem. The repair and replacement costs are borne by the seller.
4. Every customer who asserts his warranty claims is obliged to deliver the defective goods to the seller's address. If the customer is an end consumer, the delivery costs are borne by the seller.
5. The seller is liable under the warranty if a material defect is discovered before the expiry of two years from the time the goods were handed over to the customer. Within this period, the customer can withdraw from the purchase contract or make a statement about the price reduction due to the defect in the goods. If the customer requests that the goods be replaced with goods that are free of defects or that the defects are rectified, the period for withdrawing from the purchase contract or submitting a price reduction statement begins with the unsuccessful expiry of the period for replacing the goods or rectifying the defects.
6. All complaints related to the goods or the execution of the purchase contract can be made in writing to the seller's address.
7. The seller will respond to the customer's complaint in connection with the goods or the execution of the purchase contract within 14 days of receipt of the claim with a complaint, unless the consumer specifies another date.
8. The Customer may report complaints related to the use of the Seller's free electronic services. The complaint can be submitted electronically and sent to the address email@example.com. In the complaint report, the customer must describe the problem in more detail. The seller will examine the customer's complaint immediately, but no later than after 14 days, and give him his answer.
1. Goods sold by the seller may be covered by a guarantee issued by the manufacturer or the distributor.
2. In the case of goods covered by the guarantee, information about the existence and content of the guarantee is always presented on the store's website.
right of withdrawal1. If the customer is a consumer who has concluded the purchase contract, then he is entitled to terminate the contract within 14 days without giving a reason.
2. The cancellation period for a purchase contract is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods.
3. In the case of a contract for several goods which you have ordered as part of a single order and which are delivered separately, the cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you who is not the carrier have or have taken possession of the last goods.
4. In the case of a contract for the delivery of goods in several partial consignments or pieces, the cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier delivered the last partial consignment or the last piece in have or has taken possession.
The customer can withdraw from the purchase contract by submitting a declaration of withdrawal. The statement can be made using the form, a sample of which is provided by the Seller on the website of the Online Store at the address: “Withdrawal Form”. Sending the declaration before the end of this period is sufficient to meet the deadline.
5. In the event of cancellation of the contract, the contract is deemed not to have been concluded.
6. If the customer has submitted his declaration of withdrawal from the purchase contract before the seller has accepted his purchase offer, the offer is considered non-binding from this point in time.
7. If you withdraw from this contract, we will owe you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you choose a different type of delivery than the cheapest one offered by us have chosen standard delivery) immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
8. If the Customer who is exercising the right to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement chooses a method of delivery of the Goods other than the cheapest and offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to reimburse the Buyer for all additional costs incurred by him.
9. The customer must return or hand over the goods to the seller without undue delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which he informed the seller of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if the goods are sent before the period of fourteen days has expired.
10. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the customer only bears the direct costs of returning the goods.
11. If the goods cannot be returned normally by post due to their nature, the Seller will notify the Customer of the cost of returning the goods on the Online Store website.
12. The customer is liable for any reduction in the value of the goods as a result of using the goods in a manner that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, quality and functions of the goods.
13. The seller will refund payments in the same payment method used by the customer, unless the customer expressly agrees to a different method of reimbursement that does not involve any additional costs for him.